- Home / Fattoria Casisano Rosso Di Montalcino DOCG Sangiovese 2017
Fattoria Casisano Rosso Di Montalcino DOCG Sangiovese 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Lively and elegant, Casisano Rosso has a round medium body, with soft and velvety tannins that perfectly represents Montalcino unique terroir.
The Tommasi family has been involved in the production of wine for over 100 years, ever since, in 1902, Giacomo Battista Tommasi bought a little vineyard in Valpolicella Classica. During this entire period, through four generations, the family has always directly managed this activity with innovative decisions, while maintaining the fundamental respect, understanding and love for tradition and for the territory unaltered. Podere Casisano is therefore the last acquisition of the great Tommasi Family Project of seeking for most vocated lands suited for fine wines.Tommasi Family Estates represents the family project aimed at producing excellent wines in the most vocated Italian lands. Since 1997 the 4th generation enriched its properties selecting outstanding terroirs outside the native Valpolicella Classica boundaries.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.