- Home / Fel Anderson Valley Pinot Noir 2019
Fel Anderson Valley Pinot Noir 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Our 2019 Anderson Valley Pinot Noir reflects the multiple vineyards from which it is sourced and is an excellent example of what makes Anderson Valley such a special place to farm Pinot Noir. Vineyards in the in-land end of the valley are more protected from the constant coastal breeze off the Pacific and provide lovely fruit aromas of black cherry, raspberry, and plum. Vineyards planted in what locals call the "Deep End" close to the ocean are even cooler and the Pinot Noir is more spice driven with notes of cedar, cigar box, and cinnamon. The balance of these fruit and spice components shows off the complexity found in the appellation and the elegantly balanced tannins provide a luscious, lingering finish.
FEL Wines produces Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Gris from the Anderson Valley and the Sonoma Coast. Meticulously crafted by Winemaker Ryan Hodgins, FEL also features a unique portfolio of vineyard designate wines, including both Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our estate Savoy Vineyard. The letters in FEL represent Florence Elsie Lede, founder Cliff Lede's mother, a home winemaker who provided the early inspiration for Cliff's love of wine.Growing up in Alberta, Canada, Cliff remembers the tulip as signifying the end of winter, bringing with it a freshness and excitement of warmer days ahead. The FEL Wines label, featuring an illustration of an opening tulip, is a tribute to Florence's passion for gardening.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.