- Home / FEL Savoy Vineyard Anderson Valley Pinot Noir 2018
FEL Savoy Vineyard Anderson Valley Pinot Noir 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Savoy Vineyard, the archetypal expression of Anderson Valley Pinot Noir, is always layered and intenselycomplex. Loaded with enticing aromatics of black cherry, wild brambleberries, and Santa Rosa plum, thenose is furthered with hints of mint, sage, and redwood needles. Simultaneously intense and elegant in themouth, flavors of black fruit mingle with hints of baking spices, wild herbs, and savory notes of cocoa andblack pepper. The palate finishes with a delicate balance of bright acidity and fine-grained tannins.
FEL Wines produces Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Gris from the Anderson Valley and the Sonoma Coast. Meticulously crafted by Winemaker Ryan Hodgins, FEL also features a unique portfolio of vineyard designate wines, including both Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our estate Savoy Vineyard. The letters in FEL represent Florence Elsie Lede, founder Cliff Lede's mother, a home winemaker who provided the early inspiration for Cliff's love of wine.Growing up in Alberta, Canada, Cliff remembers the tulip as signifying the end of winter, bringing with it a freshness and excitement of warmer days ahead. The FEL Wines label, featuring an illustration of an opening tulip, is a tribute to Florence's passion for gardening.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.