- Home / Ferrari Brut Trento DOC Formula 1 Gift
Ferrari Brut Trento DOC Formula 1 Gift
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The legend of Ferrari began with a man, Giulio Ferrari, and his dream of creating a wine in Trentino capable of competing with the best French Champagnes.He was a pioneer; it was he who was the first to realize the extraordinary vocation of his area, and it was he who first made substantial plantings of Chardonnay in Italy.He started to produce a few highly select bottles, with an obsessive attention to quality.As he had no children, Giulio Ferrari began looking for a successor to whom he could entrust his dream.Among many candidates he chose Bruno Lunelli, owner of a wine shop in Trento. Thanks to his passion and entrepreneurial talent, Bruno Lunelli succeeded in increasing production without ever compromising on quality.Bruno Lunelli conveyed his passion to his sons; under the leadership of Franco, Gino and Mauro, Ferrari became the market leader in Italy and the nation's celebratory wine par excellence.In this period, some of the Company's wines were created, wines that were destined to go down in history: we are talking abount Ferrari Rose9, Ferrari Perle9 and Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore.The third generation of the Lunelli family is keeping the Ferrari dream alive.Marcello, Matteo, Camilla and Alessandro lead the company with the aim of combining innovation and tradition, taking Ferrari around the world as ambassadors of the Italian Art of Living.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.