- Home / Fetzer Valley Oaks California Pinot Grigio
Fetzer Valley Oaks California Pinot Grigio
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
This Pinot Grigio is clean and fresh, with a fruit-forward character and a crisp acid backbone. Vibrant aromas of mango, pear, orange spice, lemongrass and pineapple segue to an inviting palate of tropical fruit, apple, pear and orange citrus. A pleasing hint of minerality is underscored by a wonderfully round finish.
Agriculture runs in my blood. I am a fourth-generation farmer, born and raised on an organic dairy farm in Northern California. Farming gave me genuine appreciation for the joy of bringing people together to share the goodness that comes from the earth.- Margaret LeonardiMuch like the principles of sustainability, I take a forward-thinking approach to every winemaking decision. I thrive on planning and predictive environments. Understanding how I want the wines to taste allows me to stay focused on the outcome when I plan vineyard visits, anticipate ripeness levels and decide when it's time to harvest the grapes.Sustainability is an ongoing practice. It's about progress, not perfection. It's kindness to people and the planet. And it's tracking metrics, because you can't manage what you don't measure. Just like using a fitness tracker can provide insight and inspiration for change in personal health, a sustainability tracking system can inspire great changes in lifestyle.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.