- Home / Feudo Principi Di Butera Sicily Nero D'Avola Amira
Feudo Principi Di Butera Sicily Nero D'Avola Amira
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Colour: Rather dark ruby red, bright.Bouquet: Intense hints of almond flowers, violets and hints of myrtle, followed by a delicate spiciness and pleasant balsamic notes.Flavour: Dry, delicate, with a fine structure and good persistence. The pleasant floral and balsamic notes perceived on the nose are perfectly matched on the palate.
In the heart of Sicily lies the Feudo Principi di Butera, in the province of Caltanissetta, which is recognised today as one of the best wine making regions in Italy thanks above all to its production of high quality, prestigious red wines. The 320 hectare estate also extends into the ancient lands of the Feudo Deliella and includes over 180 vineyards in an exclusive terroir, thanks to the warm and dry climate, which optimises the development and perfect ripening of the grapes, a sea breeze which carries all its benefits to the vines and the warm, strong sunlight which is so typical of the southern areas of the island.The Zonin family, owners of the Feudo Principi di Butera since 1997, have always aimed to celebrate this unique, sun soaked and perfume rich land by producing world class wines which express the full force and soul of Sicily. "I am proud that our Sicilian estate is a bastion of quality and the rural way of life, an oasis of the traditions which we want to defend". Gianni Zonin talking about the Feudo Principi di Butera.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.