- Home / Feudo Zirtari Sicilia IGT Chardonnay
Feudo Zirtari Sicilia IGT Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Italians know that great tasting food and wines need not break the bank, as long as they are made with high quality ingredients. Feudo Zirtari, from the sun-kissed island of Sicily, blends authentic Italian varieties with world-class international grapes like Chardonnay and Syrah.From western Sicily (overlooking Lago Arancio), the wine is nearly equal portions of Inzolia and Chardonnay. The wine starts with fruity flavors of apples, apricot and a hint of almond. The palate is dry, with zesty acidity, round body and a citrus-driven finish.
THE REGIONJust as a sculptor fashions a block of stone, the Sicilian sun and landscape shape the soil, investing it with the profound complexity. The promotion of native grapes and the reinterpretation of international varieties grown here give the wines of the Feudo Zirtari range their excellent quality and vibrant personality.THE VINEYARDFeudo Zirtari's vineyards lie in one of Sicily's finest wine zones. With our grapes grown over hundreds of acres and a variety of soil types, we are able to cultivate, select, produce, and blend the exciting combinations of flavors and aromatics that make our Zirtari Rosso and Zirtaro Bianco wines so easy to choose and to enjoy.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.