- Home / Flor De Cana Black Label Gold Rum 5Y
Flor De Cana Black Label Gold Rum 5Y
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A splendid dark golden rum from Nicaraguan super-producers Flor de Cana, fully mature at 5 years old. Easy on the rocks or as a sipper.
Flor de Caf1a was first produced at the San Antonio Sugar Mill in Chichigalpa, Nicaragua, in 1890. Today, it is the largest-selling rum in Central America, offering a variety of vintages from the 4 year old White, to the 7 year old Gran Reserva, to the supremely smooth 18 year old. Flor de Caf1a is the most-awarded rum in the world, and is recognized for combining the latest distillation technology and craftsmanship in the selection of natural ingredients, true-aging process, and single-blending of rums. It is the only rum on the market that is 100% aged, meaning the age on the bottle is the age of the rum. Flor de Caf1a's distillery is exceptionally eco-friendly, producing its products with zero environmental impact. In fact, the plant is so efficient it gives power back to the country, meeting 30% of Nicaragua's electricity needs
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.