- Home / Foley Estates Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir 2018
Foley Estates Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Aromatics of juicy cherry cola, raspberry sorbet, and faint notes of black pepper awaken your senses. The aromas are accented by flavors of red cranberry, soft oak and vanilla bean with angular tannin and a bright acidity. Notes of toasted graham cracker, sweet cigar, and black tea come through on the finish.
Any visit to Santa Rita Hills must include a stop at Foley Estates. The property was founded by Bill Foley in the late 1990's and today is one of the most important in the appellation. The winery's success can be attributed to strict winemaking protocols and two extraordinary estate vineyards.To guarantee the best possible fruit from both sites, Foley's viticulture and winemaking teams have developed a unique micro-farming program. This complex process involves the mapping of soils and topography down to the smallest increment using soil pits and aerial photography. A total of 500 acres are under wine, with an emphasis on Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.