- Home / Folie A Deux Russian River Valley Chardonnay
Folie A Deux Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Indicative of its cool-climate origins, with bright acidity beneath notes of pear, apple, pineapple, apricot, nutmeg and vanilla-all framed by a richly textured palate.
Folie e0 Deux has always held a passion for creating wines that deliver a delightful shared experience. Named for the French term meaning "a passion shared by two," these wines represent the fulfillment of a dream to create a beautiful dance of flavors and true varietal expression. Since 1981 when two psychiatrists founded the winery, Folie e0 Deux has proven that it is okay to be a little crazy about wine.Folie e0 Deux offers a variety of red and white wines to tantalize the palates of its tasters. The majority of the grapes selected for the Folie e0 Deux varietals come from the acclaimed vineyards of Sonoma County, and each offers a great expression of the varietal. Core wines include: Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Zinfandel. Showcasing vibrant aromas and flavors, they offer a striking balance of intensity and accessibility and are made to be enjoyed upon release.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.