- Home / Folly of the Beast Central Coast Pinot Noir
Folly of the Beast Central Coast Pinot Noir
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
It's our mission to consistently deliver impossibly good 100% Pinot Noir at an unrivaled price. To do so, we picked up and down the Central Coast from each prominent wine region from Monterey to Santa Barbara, this red wine is made to be expressive, elegant, and approachable. The resulting wine is a nuanced, mono-varietal Pinot Noir with Old-World characteristics, but made in a modern style and showcasing California's Central Coast. Fermented in stainless steel then gently pressed and allowed to mature for 12 months in 30% new French oak prior to bottling."With Folly I wanted to take what I have learned in my years of making small lot, handcrafted Pinot Noir from Santa Barbara County and apply it to a larger scale, in order to create a high-quality Pinot Noir at a very affordable price. By focusing on quality vineyards and with a hands-on approach to winemaking, I feel that we have done just that."- Ryan Zotovich, Winc's Director of Winemaking
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.