- Home / Folonari Delle Venezie IGT Pinot Grigio
Folonari Delle Venezie IGT Pinot Grigio
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Color: Pale yellow colorAroma: Fragrant bouquet of fresh floralsTasting Notes: Dry and crisp with notes of green apples. Clean finish.
Folonari was founded in 1825 in the Veneto region of northeast Italy by Francesco Folonari.From the very beginning, the founders wanted to create exceptional wines for everyday occasions.Nearly two centuries later, Folonari is enjoyed around the world. The wines are celebrated for their easy-drinking and fruit-forward personalities.From the very beginning, the Folonari family wanted to create wines accessible to everyday tables. They pioneered the production and distribution of wine in bottles, which made it easier for people to enjoy consistently high-quality wine whenever the mood struck. A bottle from the Folonari winery made on one day was certain to be just as excellent as a bottle produced the next, or in a few weeks, or in a few months. This philosophy of bringing exceptional wines to everyday occasions continues to guide Folonari today.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.