- Home / Franciscan Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Franciscan Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Franciscan Estate is one of the pioneering wineries of the 'modern age' of Napa Valley wine. It was founded and named in 1973 by a group of San Franciscans, wine lovers who wanted to be in the wine business. The real poioneering spirit took off in 1975 under the leadership of the famous Justin Meyer, founder and winemaker of Silver Oak.Franciscan Estate's philosophy of small-lot winemaking ties back to the original planting of the Estate vineyard in Oakville: the 40 distinct blocks on the 240 acre estate were laid out by Justin Meyer. The 160-tank winery is perfectly designed to keep every block separate during fermentation.Franciscan Estate's stylistic vision has always been to take advantage of the cooler southern half of Napa Valley, to make wines that are rich in flavor, but vibrant in their feel, and still supple in their texture.Today, the legacy of blending the hundreds of small lots to create this signature style continues through head winemaker Janet Meyers and her team who are progressive yet proud guardians of the Franciscan style.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.