- Home / Frontera Central Valley Chile Cabernet-Merlot
Frontera Central Valley Chile Cabernet-Merlot
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Pairs well with zesty appetizers, hearty pastas, and grilled meats.b7 VARIETY 85% Cabernet Sauvignon / 15% Merlot.b7 HARVEST 40% hand-picked during April.b7 SOIL Alluvial and colluvial.b7 AGING In stainless steel and epoxy concrete containers for 4 months.b7 COLOR Bright and intense ruby red.b7 NOSE Dark berries and cocoa which carry over to the palate and are rounded out with milo but sexy tannins.b7 PALATE Soft tannins, harmonic and with good aftertaste
CONCHA Y TORO INVITES WINE-LOVERS TO DISCOVER A NEW WORLD OF WINE. Frontera wines are fruit-forward, versatile, and simply delicious! These award-winning wines strike the perfect balance between reliable quality and fantastic value. Frontera wines are ready to drink now, and are perfect for everything under the sun. Discover a new frontier of taste. Discover a new frontier of value. Discover Frontera: Simply Delicious Wines!
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.