- Home / Fuki Green Tea Fruit Wine
Fuki Green Tea Fruit Wine
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Fu-Ki Green Tea is made with carefully selected tea leaves, chosen for their size, color, luster, aroma, and sweet flavor. The green tea from these leaves is mixed with a delicate, light grape wine, resulting in a taste that is elegant and exquisite.
Fu-Ki is the maker of venerable Japanese wine products, reflecting a perfect balance of traditional styles and techniques with flavor expressions that are pure, clean, and unmistakably modern.Believe it or not, a large percentage of the Sake that is sold outside of Japan is not made in Japan. But the best premium Sake, and the only true authentic Sake, is made in Japan. Fu-Ki is 100% made in Japan.Fu-Ki is produced by one of Japan's premier makers of quality wines and spirits. It originates in Hokkaido, a region which is best known for the purity of its water and for its sun-nurtured rice.While every Fu-Ki expression has its own characteristics, our overall mark of our portfolio is bright and elegant with subtle tastes meant to be savored on their own or with food.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.