- Home / Gallo Signature Series Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2019
Gallo Signature Series Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Our Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel is rich and expansive, opening with intense aromas of freshly-cracked black pepper and undertones of clove and allspice. On the palate, fruit-forward notes of baked boysenberry and cassis are framed with notes of brambly dried fruits, cocoa dust and peppered jerky. This wine's soft edges and extraordinarily long finish are complemented by hints of graphite, bay leaves and vanilla.
In many ways, a bottle of wine is a story. A story of words and years and people, woven into every glass. Our wines honor an extraordinary story that began in 1933 with our visionary founders, Ernest and Julio Gallo. As we cherish our traditions and look forward to the future, our Gallo Signature Series and Gallo Estate wines celebrate how far we've come. These wines showcase our unique estate vineyards and reflect the personal passion of third-generation winemaker Gina Gallo.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.