- Home / Garzon Uruguay Balasto 2018
Garzon Uruguay Balasto 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The ballast soil at Bodega Garzf3n is decomposed granite rock with excellent drainage and minerality. It is ideal to provide the complexity, energy and vibrancy we wish to give to this iconic Uruguayan wine.This first edition blend contains Tannat, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, and Marselan.The aroma presents notes of fresh red and black fruit, complex and elegant spices.In the palate, the tannins are juicy and vibrant with energy and vitality associated with an excellent texture and a long finish.Collaborating with international wine consultant Alberto Antonini, we apply our philosophy that wines should truly represent its origin.
When Alejandro Bulgheroni and his wife, Bettina, discovered Garzf3n in 1999, they saw in it their "little Uruguayan Tuscany", and they had a dream, a family dream that has come true today: Agroland. Thus, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, they started to design Bodega Garzf3n.From energy efficiency to reduction in water consumption, from using low-emission local equipment to responsible construction waste management, from collecting rainwater to restoring biodiversity. These are some of the environmental strategies implemented in its design and construction.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.