- Home / Garzon Uruguay Reserve Cabernet Franc
Garzon Uruguay Reserve Cabernet Franc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Of a strong purple colour with violet reflections, this noble red wine has mineral aromas coming from ripe peppers, spices and fruits of the forest accompanied by a subtle chocolate note and smoked hints coming from selected barrels. With gentle tannins in mouth, it mixes prunes and ripe blackberries with fresh eucalyptus and mint notes that add to its complexity.
When Alejandro Bulgheroni and his wife, Bettina, discovered Garzf3n in 1999, they saw in it their "little Uruguayan Tuscany", and they had a dream, a family dream that has come true today: Agroland. Thus, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, they started to design Bodega Garzf3n.From energy efficiency to reduction in water consumption, from using low-emission local equipment to responsible construction waste management, from collecting rainwater to restoring biodiversity. These are some of the environmental strategies implemented in its design and construction.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.