- Home / George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey
George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Aroma : Sweet with notes of maple and vanilla.Taste : Hint of vanilla and a sweet - yet - characteristic rye flavor.Finish : Smooth, long finish, giving way to the subtle vanilla sweetness.
SOME RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN. PROHIBITION FOR EXAMPLE.Saying George Remus was just a bootlegger is like saying Hemingway was just a writer. In the 1920s, if baseball had Ruth, bourbon had Remus.But this King George didn't reside in England, he was a son of Cincinnati. Starting as an apothecary, he soon found a loophole or two to craft bourbon for "medicinal purposes."Knowing a great opportunity when he saw it, and a great bourbon when he created it, he began his Prohibition empire. While he respected the Volstead Act, to King George, it was but a mere suggestion.Holding uncompromising standards, King George demanded two things from his circle of trusted workers: a mash bill to his exact specifications, and of course, the ability to keep a secret.But when you craft a bourbon this good, a secret can be a hard thing to keep.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.