- Home / Ghost Pines Sonoma Na
Ghost Pines Sonoma Na
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Bold and intensely flavored, our Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon was crafted with grapes from Sonoma and Napa. The blend of these two regions creates an expansive palate that offers dark fruit flavors, round tannins and an enduring finish. Sweet vanilla nuances and the occasional savory note make this Cabernet a truly unique wine.
At the heart of every glass of Ghost Pines is the notion that world-class wines are made from quality grapes - grapes that span many appellations. An unconventional view against today's backdrop of single-appellation wines, the Ghost Pines philosophy is a modern take on visionary winemaker Louis M. Martini's approach to winemaking. In the 1930s, Martini didn't think about appellation boundaries. He simply sought the best grapes from the best vineyards to craft his unforgettable wines, long before American Viticulture Areas (AVAs) were established in California.Seventy-five years later, Napa's historic Louis M. Martini Winery launched Ghost Pines to give Aaron Piotter and a talented group of forward-thinking winemakers the freedom to blend the finest grapes across appellations. The result is a collection of sophisticated wines that illustrate the best characteristics of each varietal and region, balancing elegance with structure, intensity with nuance.Echoing the unharnessed, free-form character of its namesake tree, Ghost Pines embodies the progressive spirit of California winemaking: no boundaries, no limits.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.