- Home / Giesen Hawkes Bay Estate Chardonnay 2017
Giesen Hawkes Bay Estate Chardonnay 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Fruit for our Chardonnay comes from throughout the Hawke's Bay wine region on the East Coast of the North Island which is known for producing exceptional Chardonnay wines.Selecting premium parcels of Chardonnay fruit, once harvested we make the wine in Hawke's Bay to ensure we don't compromise on the quality of the fruit by transporting it down to our winery in Marlborough.A fresh and vibrant Chardonnay with beautiful ripe peach and nectarine flavours, a luscious texture with a spicy cedar finish.
The Giesen brothers founded Giesen Wines, but every member of our team truly feels like part of a family. Our team has been hand selected for their unique skills and knowledge, allowing us to bring together a diverse group of people as passionate about wine as our founders are.Together, we are committed to seeing Giesen Wines be enjoyed by customers around the world. While the Australian and New Zealand wine communities have warmly embraced us, we've also seen great success abroad - with distribution in multiple European, North American and Asian markets.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.