- Home / Giesen The Brothers Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2020
Giesen The Brothers Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Bright aromatic notes of blackcurrant leaf, green pineapple and crushed nettle. A mouth-watering crispness of grapefruit and flintiness with a delicate smoky oak on the finish.The Brothers Sauvignon Blanc is from the Awatere Valley, another premium sub-region in Marlborough. Compared to the Wairau Valley, the Awatere Valley is slightly cooler, drier, windier with higher elevation.Using Sauvignon Blanc fruit from the Awatere gives tropical aromatics such as grilled pineapple and dry herbs. Awatere delivers more texture and has more age ability.
The Giesen brothers founded Giesen Wines, but every member of our team truly feels like part of a family. Our team has been hand selected for their unique skills and knowledge, allowing us to bring together a diverse group of people as passionate about wine as our founders are.Together, we are committed to seeing Giesen Wines be enjoyed by customers around the world. While the Australian and New Zealand wine communities have warmly embraced us, we've also seen great success abroad - with distribution in multiple European, North American and Asian markets.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.