- Home / Giesen The Brothers Wairau Valley Pinot Noir 2016
Giesen The Brothers Wairau Valley Pinot Noir 2016
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Fruit is harvested by hand from select vineyards throughout the Southern Valleys. The Southern Valleys region is renowned for growing Pinot Noir with great colour and excellent texture and ripeness.On the nose enjoy aromas of currant, cherry, spice and charred wood. These give over to a generous palate with striking bramble and cedar notes which combine with fine grain tannin to focus to the finish.
The Giesen brothers founded Giesen Wines, but every member of our team truly feels like part of a family. Our team has been hand selected for their unique skills and knowledge, allowing us to bring together a diverse group of people as passionate about wine as our founders are.Together, we are committed to seeing Giesen Wines be enjoyed by customers around the world. While the Australian and New Zealand wine communities have warmly embraced us, we've also seen great success abroad - with distribution in multiple European, North American and Asian markets.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.