- Home / Giffard Banane Du Bresil Premium Liqueur
Giffard Banane Du Bresil Premium Liqueur
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Liqueur made from the slow maceration of bananas mostly from Brazil, spirit of bananas for an intense aroma, enhanced by a hint of Cognac.The color is canary-yellow with golden shades.A heady tropical nose, laden with strong flavors of ripe and dried banana.Soft mouthfeel at first, taste of butter roasted bananas blazed with an alcohol aged in oak barrels.
Emile Giffard was a pharmacist before he was a distiller. It started in 1885, when the scorching heat of the summers in France inspired him to create something that would cool and refresh his clientele. Lucky for them (and for us), Emile was also a gourmand, and began researching the digestive properties of mint as he embarked on his endeavor. Using steam distillation of Mitcham peppermint, Emile created a liqueur that was as delicious as it was refreshing. Giffard Menthe Pastille, named after the French candies at the time (the name translates to "mint drop"), found instant popularity with the locals. Emile promptly turned his pharmacy into a distillery and established the tradition and quality for which Giffard is known worldwide. This was only the beginning.Four generations and over a century later, the Giffard family continues Emile's tradition, using the finest ingredients and time-tested methods to create their liqueurs. Today, the care taken to create and produce each one remains the same.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.