- Home / Giffard Creme De Framboise Raspberry Liqueur
Giffard Creme De Framboise Raspberry Liqueur
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Deep red colour with orange and amber shades.Nose slightly spicy and characteristic of the fruit. Powerful aromas that can recall other red fruits such as blackcurrant and gooseberry.Bright and dynamic attack in mouth. Slight and very pleasant peppery side. Very fruity mouth with blackberries, blackcurrants and other small acidulous red fruits notes. Long and aromatic finish, very faithful to the aromas of the berry.
Emile Giffard was a pharmacist before he was a distiller. It started in 1885, when the scorching heat of the summers in France inspired him to create something that would cool and refresh his clientele. Lucky for them (and for us), Emile was also a gourmand, and began researching the digestive properties of mint as he embarked on his endeavor. Using steam distillation of Mitcham peppermint, Emile created a liqueur that was as delicious as it was refreshing. Giffard Menthe Pastille, named after the French candies at the time (the name translates to "mint drop"), found instant popularity with the locals. Emile promptly turned his pharmacy into a distillery and established the tradition and quality for which Giffard is known worldwide. This was only the beginning.Four generations and over a century later, the Giffard family continues Emile's tradition, using the finest ingredients and time-tested methods to create their liqueurs. Today, the care taken to create and produce each one remains the same.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.