- Home / Giffard Creme De Peche De Vigne Liqueur
Giffard Creme De Peche De Vigne Liqueur
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Liqueur (cre8me de fruits) made from infusion of vineyard peaches.Light salmon pink colour with golden shades.Deliciously fruity aroma, typical note of the fruit combining the softness of the flesh and characteristic vegetal notes of the skin.Very fruity taste, close to the fruit itself. Sweet notes of the very ripe flesh and of the skin, typical of this fruit.
Emile Giffard was a pharmacist before he was a distiller. It started in 1885, when the scorching heat of the summers in France inspired him to create something that would cool and refresh his clientele. Lucky for them (and for us), Emile was also a gourmand, and began researching the digestive properties of mint as he embarked on his endeavor. Using steam distillation of Mitcham peppermint, Emile created a liqueur that was as delicious as it was refreshing. Giffard Menthe Pastille, named after the French candies at the time (the name translates to "mint drop"), found instant popularity with the locals. Emile promptly turned his pharmacy into a distillery and established the tradition and quality for which Giffard is known worldwide. This was only the beginning.Four generations and over a century later, the Giffard family continues Emile's tradition, using the finest ingredients and time-tested methods to create their liqueurs. Today, the care taken to create and produce each one remains the same.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.