- Home / Glazebrook Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
Glazebrook Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Lifted, ripe passion fruit on nose with guava and white peach. Complex layers of gooseberry fruit with capsicum, lime and boxwood. Full bodied, textured palate of tropical fruit and white peach with a crisp limey edge. Hints of boxwood, dried herb and anise add interest. Long, lingering finish with passionfruit and limey acidity.
Glazebrook was one of the first estate wineries in New Zealand. Since its founding in 1981, it has prospered for over 35 years. Glazebrook's picturesque home is in the Ngatawara Winery, located in the Bridge Pa Triangle in New Zealand's prestigious Hawke's Bay zone on the north island. This area is known for producing assertively fresh Sauvignon Blanc. Vineyard management and cellar techniques are modern and deliberate, and focus on the clearest translation of grapes into wine with minimal intervention.Today, a "New Zealand style" wine has a distinct, identifiable style. Glazebrook was a pioneer that helped shape the evolution toward a recognizable style of wines from New Zealand. The winery sources fruit from estate vineyards in Hawke's Bay, and the Marlborough and Gisborne zones, and follows the practices of sustainability. Owner Alwyn Corban, a graduate of the U.C. Davis and a fourth-generation winemaker, oversees winemaking. These are wines of clarity, freshness, and snappy acidity.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.