- Home / Glen Garioch Single Malt Scotch 1797 Founder'S Reserve 96
Glen Garioch Single Malt Scotch 1797 Founder'S Reserve 96
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionOne of the oldest operating distilleries in Scotland - and its most easterly - Glen Garioch has been making its mighty malt in the quaint and historic market town of Oldmeldrum, near Aberdeen in North East Scotland, ever since 1797. Shielded from the world's prying eyes, deep in the fertile 'Granary of Aberdeenshire', and only ever produced in small, precious batches, Glen Garioch is a rare find indeed, but warmly appreciated by those who like a hearty Highland malt, non chill-filtered as nature intended, with a wholesome maltiness, honeyed sweetness and delicious creamy texture to savor. The perfect accompaniment to Parmigiano-Reggiano, our 12 Years Old binds the dryness of the cheese, which in return provides a platform for the malt's sweet fruitiness and enhances its clean barley note.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE