- Home / Glen Moray Classic Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
Glen Moray Classic Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Nose : Fragrant and lightly drying with warming malty notes. Butterscotch and shortbread with herbal grassy notes.Taste : Malty toffee sweetness with blackcurrant and a fragrant lemongrass citrus.Finish : Shortbread, fresh herbal notes and ginger marmalade.
Since the first drops of spirit ran from the copper pot stills at Glen Moray on the 13th September 1897, just five men have had the honor of holding the title "Master Distiller."The know-how and craftsmanship built over years of experience has been passed through generations to ensure every drop has the same quality as the last.Graham Coull, our Master Distiller says:"With a great, long serving team working on the creation of the spirit, 03I am always delighted with the quality of the new make produced at Glen Moray. It is then up to me to pick the optimal time to remove the matured whisky from the oak to ensure the highest quality Single Malt makes it into the bottle."
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.