- Home / Glenglassaugh Torfa Peated Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
Glenglassaugh Torfa Peated Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Glenglassaugh Torfa with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands. `Torfa', referring to the Old Norse word for peat, is produced using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal and has been matured in bourbon casks. Bottled at 50% ABV, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
Glenglassaugh Distillery, standing on the Moray Firth coast at the edge of the beautiful Sandend Bay, lay silent and forgotten for over two decades as its heritage stretches back to 1875 when the distillery was founded. This reawakened distillery produces a luscious coastal malt, shaped by the rich abundance of land and sea, giving rolling waves of flavour. Despite being mothballed for over twenty years, the distillery has a history of proven maturation, with award-winning old vintages dating back to the 1960s, and an award- winning range of boutique younger whiskies, released in the years following the distillery's reopening in 2008.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.