- Home / Glengoyne Single Malt Scotch 21 Yr 86
Glengoyne Single Malt Scotch 21 Yr 86
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThe Jewel in the Crown with age this malt has achieved its optimum balance of flavor. Dark gold in color with a mature rich apple fruit nose leading to a full aromatic palate, with hints of oak and spice finishing a soft smooth length. Deep cooper, meandering legs. Red apples, toffee, sherry, spicy strudel. Lots of sherry, honey, oak, with a developing aromatic sensation. Ends with a heavy cinnamon nip. Long, sherry, spicy, warm and dry.
Brand DescriptionGlengoyne is one of the leading premium malt whiskies in the world. An award winning malt, it's the product of an unconventional process, remarkable ingredients and the pride and passion of its people. The Glengoyne Distillery is situated in a wooded valley in the southern Highlands of Scotland close to a small river that flows into the famous Loch Lomond. The distillery, which takes its name from 'Glen Guin' or Glen of the Wild Geese, has been producing exceptional an single malt scotch whisky since 1833. Today, Glengoyne is one of the few distilleries producing whisky in this part of Scotland. It has continued to produce scotch whisky by using the same traditional methods and basic ingredients
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE