- Home / Glengoyne Single Malt Scotch Cask Strength 119.6
Glengoyne Single Malt Scotch Cask Strength 119.6
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionWarmly baked custard, peppered strawberries, digestive biscuits ripe banana's & finally soft oak. Wonderful balance. Nothing dominates. This is the taste of Scotland's slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak.
Brand DescriptionGlengoyne is one of the leading premium malt whiskies in the world. An award winning malt, it's the product of an unconventional process, remarkable ingredients and the pride and passion of its people. The Glengoyne Distillery is situated in a wooded valley in the southern Highlands of Scotland close to a small river that flows into the famous Loch Lomond. The distillery, which takes its name from 'Glen Guin' or Glen of the Wild Geese, has been producing exceptional an single malt scotch whisky since 1833. Today, Glengoyne is one of the few distilleries producing whisky in this part of Scotland. It has continued to produce scotch whisky by using the same traditional methods and basic ingredients
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE