- Home / Glyph Original Whiskey
Glyph Original Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Inspired by Japanese whiskey, our pale amber spirit yields subtle aromas of vanilla, roasted hazelnuts, and hints of caramel and honey.The medium-bodied palate reveals a wider spectrum of wood and spice.A hint of black fruit pokes its way through, as every sip ends with a firm and earthy finish.
In 2015, Mardonn came across a Napa Valley Chardonnay that changed the way he thought about fine wines and spirits forever. This particular vintage, due to its age and pedigree, had become too valuable to open. As a wine enthusiast, Mardonn began to wonder what good a bottle serves if it can't be tasted. As a scientist, he asked himself: was it possible to create the same renowned wine without conventional production methods?Those questions were the genesis of Endless West. Mardonn joined forces with Alec, a fellow scientist and renegade spirit, and Josh, a sommelier with a knack for unconventional thinking. What began as an obsession with the molecular components of wine turned into an exploration of spirits, too. Our first challenge was to create a high-quality whiskey using a fraction of the usual resources: a smooth, charismatic whisky that sips like it's been stored away for years, despite having never seen the inside of a barrel.Our journey begins with spirits, but when it comes to opportunities for exploration in food and drink, the horizon is endless.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.