- Home / Gosset Grand Champagne Rose Brut
Gosset Grand Champagne Rose Brut
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The Grand Brut Rose9 is a soft hue of salmon pink with a few ruby-cherry reflections. The nose is clearly marked by strawberries. Well-structured with a constant tension between freshness and fruity roundness, the wine is dominated by a red pulpy fruit - perhaps wild strawberry (cream or as a coulis) - giving a soft, coated sensation. It is round with a beautifully fresh finish."This is almost a vintage. Indeed, I added just a very little amount of reserve wines. The low dosage gives a nice balance. The red wines from Bouzy and Ambonnay are in perfect balance with the majority of the Chardonnay." Jean-Pierre Mareigner, Cellarmaster
Founded in Aff in 1584 by Pierre Gosset, Gosset is the oldest wine house in Champagne. It also remains one of the most prestigious, considered by many collectors and connoisseurs as the world's preeminent name in luxury champagne. Gosset's reputation for excellence starts on the vines. Its champagnes are composed almost entirely of grapes from Premier Cru and Grand Cru vineyards. Unlike most Champagne producers, this illustrious wine house purposely avoids malolactic fermentation and always performs riddling and disgorging of prestige cuve9es and large-format bottles by hand. Gosset Champagnes are made with infinite care and kept in deep cellars for at least three years - and up to five or more for vintage and prestige cuve9es - before release.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.