- Home / Green Mark Russian Vodka 80Pf
Green Mark Russian Vodka 80Pf
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Green Mark is a Russian vodka named for the seal of approval--the "green mark"--bestowed upon high-quality vodka by the Russian government's quality assurance agency, Glavspirttrest, between the 1920s and 1950s. The bottle bears that very seal. Made with Russian wheat and artesian well-water, this is a quality traditional Russian vodka that provides exceptional value for the price.Just a hint of sourdough bread and star anise. A little spice too. Soft sweetness, with notes of star anise and fennel fronds. Quite malty. Porridge oats and ground mixed nuts.
b7 Authentic Premium Russian Vodka ; $60M state-of-the-art distillery in St. Petersburg, Russia.b7 Dmitri Mendeleev's classic formula; Winter wheat and soft glacial waters.b7 Original- is filtered four times through charcoal for a clear, subtly-sweet wheat taste.b7 Platinum- is filtered an additional two times through a state-of-the-art silver filtration system for an ultra crisp, pure finish.b7 Imperia-filtered twice more through exclusive crystal quartz from the Ural Mountains for complex, velvety smooth character.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.