- Home / Green Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey Finished In Bordeaux Wine Casks Chateau Leoville Barton 92
Green Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey Finished In Bordeaux Wine Casks Chateau Leoville Barton 92
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionSome vanilla sweetness works in harmony with the dry orchard fruits and French oak
Brand DescriptionWithin the Single Pot Still genre of Irish whiskey you will find the idiosyncratic range of Spot Whiskeys. This family of Whiskeys find their roots in one of Ireland's last remaining Wine Merchants and Whiskey Bonders, Mitchell & Son Ltd. Back in the days when distilleries would sell their new make spirit to bonders who matured them in wine and fortified wine casks, Mitchell & Son developed a reputation for creating some of the finest Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey to be found in the capital. They matured their whiskey in casks under the streets of Dublin in a network of underground cellars. When the fortified wine casks were filled (exclusively with Jameson from Bow St. Distillery) and brought back to Mitchells, they were marked with a daub or 'spot' of paint which identified how long they would be matured for. Green for 10 years, Yellow for 12 years and Red for 15 years - hence the name Spot Whiskey.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE