- Home / Hatch New Mexico Red Chile Wine
Hatch New Mexico Red Chile Wine
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Alluring pepper and smoke on the nose, this flavorful wine brings to life the flavor of the Southwest. Serve chilled and pair with chocolate for a tantalizing treat
Premium chile from the Hatch Valley-the chile capitol of the world-is blended together with our quality New Mexico hand-crafted wine. The result is a truly bold, unique and modern expression of our New Mexican heritage. Add some warmth to your life and enjoy a glass of Hatch Chile Wine. Born from an extension of the Santa Fe Railroad Company in 1880, Hatch, New Mexico, began as an adobe post office and a railroad flag station. Named after General Edward Hatch, Commander of the Southwest military, the town grew until a flood in 1921 destroyed many of the adobe buildings constructed of earth and wood. The village rebuilt, and continues to prosper as an agricultural community, although most well-known for their famous green and red chile. Of course, these flavorful gems are certainly grown in other regions of the world, but the quality of Hatch-grown chile is second-to-none. We source and use only the finest quality Hatch green and red chile in our wines, giving them the complexity and taste that can best be described as "Sabroso!" It is, after all, unique to New Mexico and forever intertwined in our history and culture. No matter where you are, experience New Mexico with each sip, and as we say, "Salud!"
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.