- Home / Hayes Valley Central Coast Chardonnay
Hayes Valley Central Coast Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Color : Medium straw, golden.Aroma : vanilla, creamsicle, honey.Structure : soft tannins, moderate acidity, long finish.Flavors : lemon meringue, sweet oak, crisp gala apples.
Located in the northern Central Coast of California, the lore of Hayes Valley extends back to the days of missionaries and the historic El Camino Real. The land was planted with wine grapes in the late 1800's, but the vineyards eventually succumbed to Prohibition. Agriculture was restored to the Valley in the late 1990's with the planting of new vines. The Hayes Valley is an ideal climate for growing grapes-cool, foggy nights followed by warm sunny days. Hayes Valley Wines are grown and produced at Clos LaChance Estate Vineyards and Winery in California's Northern Central Coast, which was one of the first 17 certified sustainable wineries in California. The winery is committed to producing the best quality wine possible while protecting the environment and conserving natural resources. As a family-owned and operated winery, it is important for Clos LaChance to maintain the long-term viability of the land for future generations. For more information about the certification program, please visit www.sustainablewinegrowing.org.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.