- Home / Head High Sonoma County Chardonnay 2020
Head High Sonoma County Chardonnay 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
With a mild spring and cool fall, ideal for chardonnay, we were happy to see tons of superb quality fruit. Notes of classic, cool climate chardonnay abound with vibrant floral and perfume aromas and fresh stone fruit, citrus, and bright minerality on the palate.
Head High Wines' roots originate on California's North Coast, where our grapes are grown and our passion for surfing and wine thrive. Our vibrant, flavorful wines encourage exploration of life's pleasures and make a tangible impact on the world. Head High Wines' ambassadors work to promote environmental awareness and inspire outdoor adventure. Our free-spirited, hardworking winegrowers are dedicated to creating fine wines that matter through vineyard stewardship and sustainable practices. We believe wine can not only deliver joy but can enrich and foster community. Our wines not only please the palate, they inspire the mind and rejuvenate the body. Our wines foster community, enrich the environment, and deliver balance and vitality.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.