- Home / Herradura Reposado Tequila
Herradura Reposado Tequila
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
We set the standard. Then surpassed it. Herradura Reposado is aged for eleven months, nine months longer than the industry standard. Its deep copper color and rounded taste sets our Reposado apart, along with its signature aroma of spices. The tastes of vanilla, butter and agave work in unison to create a smooth and sweet experience. Herradura introduced the first Reposado to the world in 1974, creating an entirely new tequila category. Cheers to that.
Born in 1870, Casa Herradura is the last true tequila-producing Hacienda on the planet. Within its ancient walls, we hand-harvest, handcraft and estate-bottle some of the finest tequilas anyone has ever tasted. It is here that we invented the first Reposado and Extra Af1ejo, forever changing the world of Tequila. And it is here, from the small town of Amatite1n in the heart of Mexico's tequila region, that we continue to set the standard for what's to come.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.