- Home / High Heaven Vintners Columbia Valley Cloud Mountain Chardonnay
High Heaven Vintners Columbia Valley Cloud Mountain Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Color : Pale straw and gold.Nose : Fresh apple, pear, nectarine and pineapple are framed with notes of brioche and cream.Palate : Flavors of creamy pastry over caramelized zesty fruit are enhanced by a full body and velvety texture. Juicy, ripe and complex.
High Heaven Vintners believes in growing great grapes first, prioritizing the work in the vineyards to make amazing wine.The surrounding Cascade Mountains produce a Rain Shadow, creating a shield that makes the dry climate ideal for grape growing unique to Columbia Valley.High Heaven Vintners is inspired by the natural backdrop that surrounds their vines in Eastern Washington's Columbia Valley, capturing the state's spirit of creativity, quality and provenance. With more than a century of winemaking and farming experience, High Heaven Vintners believes in a vineyard first philosophy that prioritizes the work in the vineyards to make amazing wine. The grapes in our wines are 100% estate grown from family owned vineyards.High Heaven Vintners is based in the Columbia Valley, the largest AVA in Washington State. Vineyards are located in the "Rain Shadow" formed by the Cascade Mountains, a unique cloud and rain barrier protecting the vines from harsh elements. This creates a warm, sunny and dry climate - considered the high desert - that is ideal for grape growing.High Heavens Vintners is owned by the Zirkle Fruit Company, who have been farming apples, pears, cherries and wine grapes the Yakima Valley since the 1880s. The Zirkle Fruit Label was founded in 1948 with hand grown and packed fruits, and today is the largest supplier of organic apples in the US. High Heaven Vintners Years later the same work ethic and philosophies remain under the fifth generation and president, Mark Zirkle. The Zirkles believe the best way to strengthen our community is by producing excellence.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.