- Home / Highland Park Single Malt Scotch Whiskey 12Yr
Highland Park Single Malt Scotch Whiskey 12Yr
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Orkney, Scotland - Highland Park's uncompromising approach to making single malt Scotch whisky manifests itself in the rich malty tones and subtle aromatic smoke of the 12 Year Old. Aged exclusively in the distillery's signature sherry seasoned oak casks, this whisky has a rich, full flavor with notes of heather honey, dried fruit, winter spices, and Seville oranges, ending with a gentle smoky finish. Heather honey, fruitcake, winter spices, orange, aromatic smoky peat
Highland Park was founded in 1798 by Magnus Eunson, a direct descendant of Orkney's early Vikings settlers. With its hallmark flavour profile of `intensely balanced smoky sweetness', Highland Park's range of award-winning permanent and special editions pays homage to the brand's proud Viking roots and the exacting standards laid down by Magnus over 220 years ago.Highland Park is made today, just as it was in 1798, using five keystones of production. No other distillery uses all five keystones, so no other whisky tastes like Highland Park.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.