- Home / Ichanka Vichigasta Estate Vineyard Malbec-Bonarda
Ichanka Vichigasta Estate Vineyard Malbec-Bonarda
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Ichanka translates as "Water of the Condor" ("I" = water). The little hamlet of Ichanka, located on the Estate, was an important source of spring water to the indigenous Indians. This secret water source was discovered courtesy of the Condors that would be seen hovering over the spring. In part this was the inspiration to plant vines here in the early 90s.The vineyard location is quite magical. It's a pristine and sparsely populated environment, with mountains to the west and east. A unique microclimate. Great exposure to sunshine. A dry environment, with warm days and very cool nights. Abundance of water deep below the surface ensures that water is available when needed.Ideally suited to producing both earlier ripening vibrant" white varieties as well as intensely flavored reds, notably Bonarda. Produces wines with great depth of flavor, with wonderful elegance and vibrant character.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.