- Home / Iichiko Shochu Saiten 86
Iichiko Shochu Saiten 86
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionCrafted specifically for the modern bartender, iichiko Saiten is a full-flavored expression of 100% barley shochu at 43% ABV (86 proof) that is perfect for cocktails. The nose is redolent with aromas of honeydew melon, white grapes, and kabosu citrus, with a hint of soy, white pepper and barley notes. On the palate, iichiko Saiten exudes rich umami. The long aline finish beckons another sip.
Brand Descriptioniichiko is the result of a true harmony between nature and science. These natural elements are paired with cutting-edge technology and clean production techniques that ensure quality and consistency. This allows iichiko to be distilled only once, to preserve maximum flavor and character, but with an elegant, aromatic nose and a very smooth finish. ichiko is made from 100% two-row barley, fermented with koji making it a premium class of shochu known as honkaku shochu. Today, iichiko is the leading brand of barley shochu in Japan.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE