- Home / Ikella by Melipal Malbec 2018
Ikella by Melipal Malbec 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
On the nose, this wine exhibits intense aromas of red plums, strawberries, and raspberries, underlined with hints of violet. On the palate, this wine has excellent acidity and balance with soft, round tannins.
The Aristi family initially purchased three properties, one of which was already planted with 20-year old vines. They planted the other Melipal vineyards themselves in 2001. Las Nazarenas vineyard was a later purchase; its Malbec vines were planted in 1923.Because the climate is so dry, Melipal does not need to apply any fungicides and the grapes are grown organically. The winery uses only the grapes produced in its own estate.The Melipal winery has been specifically designed to produce small quantities of top-level wines. The grapes are picked and sorted by hand, and the tanks are small so that each batch can receive individual attention. Concrete tanks are used for storage of the wine, maintaining ideal temperature and tranquility conditions.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.