- Home / Isabel Mondavi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018
Isabel Mondavi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Freshly cut green apples with accents of caramelized brown sugar and French vanilla define the aromatics. The mouthfeel of the wine is electric with beautiful acidity and a true clarity of the Chardonnay grape. Partial malolactic fermentation preserved the remarkable freshness of the grape and aging in small French oak barrels provided depth and balance with extended character. This wine demonstrates a unique balance of firm acidity; authentic fruit; and a wonderful texture from the oak.
Initially envisioned as "just a few cases for Mom," the Isabel Mondavi wines have found greater appreciation from consumers worldwide but maintain the same inspiration. The wines are produced in a style that Isabel herself enjoys drinking and sharing: flavorful, tastefully made, food friendly and easy to appreciate.Isabel -who knows a thing or two about hospitality- believes that a wine should complement a meal rather than compete with it, which is why there is such bright acidity and beautiful balance to her wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.