- Home / J. Davies Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
J. Davies Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This Cabernet opens with rich aromas of blackberry, cherry and dried floral elements, accentuated by undertones of vanilla, clove and milk chocolate. Integrated tannins anchor the wine's well-structured palate, where a concentrated and powerful entry of plum, black currant and raspberry leads to a smooth finish with a touch of cocoa powder and graphite.
The Davies family of Schramsberg Vineyards and J. Davies Estate in Napa Valley is pleased to release its first still wines made from Pinot Noir.The family's experience with Pinot Noir dates back to 1967, when Jack and Jamie Davies first used this elegant red varietal to make their inaugural vintage of Blanc de Noirs sparkling wine. Over the 45 years following that first use, Schramsberg's winemakers have built long-lasting relationships with some of the best Pinot Noir growers in the North Coast.Developing upon this passion, history, and experience, second-generation vintner Hugh Davies, winemaker Sean Thompson, and the Davies/Schramsberg team are proud to present three vineyard-designate Pinot Noir wines from the 2010 vintage.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.