- Home / Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Select Tennessee Whiskey
Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Select Tennessee Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
We hold ourselves to the highest standard when crafting and selecting Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. In fact, just one out of every 100 barrels are set aside to mature in the highest reaches of our barrelhouses, where dramatic temperature changes cause the color and taste to deepen further. Each barrel is hand-selected for its one-of-a-kind flavor, robust taste, and notes of toasted oak, vanilla, and caramel. It's not easy making a whiskey like Single Barrel. But easy never interested us in the first place.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey comes from the United State's oldest registered distillery and is charcoal mellowed through 10 feet of sugar maple. The Distillery, founded in 1866 by Mr. Jack Daniel in Lynchburg, Tennessee, is one of the most well-known producers of whiskey in the world. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is made with the finest corn, rye and barley malt. Its distinctive character is a result of natural fermentation, careful distillation, and use of the Distillery's iron-free water from the Cave Spring that runs at a constant 56b0 F.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.