- Home / Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire Flavored Whiskey
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire Flavored Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire delivers a rich, complex and multi-dimensional tasting experience; Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, on its own, brings flavors of toasted wood, roasted nuts and vanilla beans. Our proprietary and unique cinnamon liqueur perfectly complements the whiskey flavors by adding warm, indulgent and spicy notes of ground cinnamon, delicate cinnamon bark, and spicy clove. The result: a delicious Jack.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey comes from the United State's oldest registered distillery and is charcoal mellowed through 10 feet of sugar maple. The Distillery, founded in 1866 by Mr. Jack Daniel in Lynchburg, Tennessee, is one of the most well-known producers of whiskey in the world. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is made with the finest corn, rye and barley malt. Its distinctive character is a result of natural fermentation, careful distillation, and use of the Distillery's iron-free water from the Cave Spring that runs at a constant 56b0 F.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.