- Home / James Mitchell Lodi Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
James Mitchell Lodi Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Full bodied and fruit forward, this robust and flavorful wine is all about honest to goodness ripe blackberry and dark cherry, warm spice, smoky mocha and vanilla from oak aging. The tannins are well integrated and the finish is nice and long. It goes down great with a juicy steak, barbeque ribs or a soul satisfying hamburger.
Estate Grown and produced in California's rugged Lodi appellation, every glass of James Mitchell is an adventure to enjoy.Tucked between the San Francisco Bay and Sierra Nevada mountain range, Lodi is rugged and a little untamed; coyotes still outnumber people here - just how we like it. It's a great place to grow wine grapes as cool evening Delta breezes moderate the day's heat. The soils in our estate vineyards are just what our 25-year old grapevines need. The pink-colored Rocklin-Jahant loam is well-drained with low fertility, forcing vines to slowly draw water, putting more energy into those big, beautiful clusters.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.